Design your own physical challenge to help the 20 Australians diagnosed with lymphoma every day.
In 2023 you can create your own virtual event or attend one of our in-person walks in Queensland and Victoria.
Be audacious. Be bold. Have fun!
Sign up to run, cycle, swim, row, walk, lunge or star jump –It’s up to you!
Participate as a team, group or on your own and help raise funds to support people living with lymphoma.
Short & sweet challenges
- Complete a set number of minutes of exercise every day – eg. 80 minutes for the 80 subtypes of lymphoma
- Run/walk/hike/cycle 5km on one day
- Run for a certain number of minutes without stopping
- Roller skate at your local park
- Spend 10 minutes stretching or doing Yoga each day
- Complete a number of laps around a park each day/per week.
Long & tough challenges
- Complete a stair challenge – up your building at work
- Participate in a team 24-hour relay
- Create a team event of completing 80km in one day – don’t stop until it’s done. 80km=1km for each subtype of lymphoma. Break your target down – 8km per team member x 10 members; complete a walk of 2.6km per day for all of March (31 days); complete sets of 80
- Have a rowathon or bikeathon at the gym or on machines in your office
- Organise a group cycle, run or walk
Fundraising Incentives & Prizes
Reach your fundraising goals and be rewarded!
- Raise $500 on your individual page and receive a complimentary Legs Out t-shirt
- The first 200 individuals that raise $1,000 on their individual page will become part of our LEG-ends Club! You will receive a special gift to celebrate your achievements.
- There will be prizes for the individual who completes the most km’s and a team prize for the highest km’s logged (using the app and your fundraising page) and a team prize for the highest $$$ fundraisers.