Legs Out for Lymphoma is virtual, so you can take part wherever you are!
During March – April we ask you to join us and either walk, run, cycle or do it your way! It is up to you how far you go!
- Set yourself a personal challenge of walking, running or swimming – it could be 8km, 80km or 800km!
- Get your gym or fitness centre to join in the fun – nominate a ‘lime it up for lymphoma’ day and set challenges such as 80 sit up, 80 burpees, 80 squat jumps or a 80 minute group class
- Wear lime green everywhere you go for a week
- Ask your workplace to dollar match what you raise
- Dye you hair ‘lime for lymphoma’ or shave your hair or beard
- Wearing shorts to show off your legs – to work, in hospital, at a function
- Walk with us at a community event in Melbourne or on the Gold Coast
Be LEG-ENDARY and sign up yourself or your team today! Together, let’s help fund lymphoma care nurses.